Hello everyone! It has been a couple of weeks since we have posted anything on the website, so we wanted to share a few important dates with you as we all prepare for our summer festivities.
- June 28th is Starlights and Northern Lights Team Building as well as the Icebreaker.
- Starlights Team Building will be at the High School from 2:00 to 4:00
- Northern Lights Team Building will be at the High School from 4:00 to 6:00
- If you have a family event during Ice Breaker or Team Building, please inform the directors IMMEDIATELY, if we do not hear from you, we will look forward to seeing all of you there 🙂
- Icebreaker will be at theRayburns at 6:30 (60650 County Road 21 Goshen, Indiana) this event is for Northern Lights, Starlights and all returning NLO and Crew Members. The following is the what each class is supposed to bring with them to the Icebreaker!
- Seniors – Drinks
- Juniors – Desserts
- Sophomore’s – Side Dish
- Directors – Utensils
- July 6-9 Show Choir Camp
- Northern Lights 9:00 to 2:30 (bring lunch)
- Starlights 3:00 to 7:00
- There will be a sign-up at the Icebreaker for parents to volunteer for snack for camp week.
July 28th all 2014-2015 Starlights and Northern Lights will be singing the Star Spangled Banner before the Cole Swindell Concert at the Elkhart County Fair. More information to come at a later date. Please mark this in your calendar though for all students to attend. Please email Mr. Barker or Mrs. Yoder if you are unable to attend this due to prior engagements. A PDF and Music Files will be posted under the Mass Choir Section in the next few weeks so we can all have a refresher
- We are unsure about other Elkhart County Fair activities at this point, but will let you know as soon as we have more information.