Hello everyone! We hope everyone had a great break and that you are all rested to come back and work hard 🙂 We just have a couple reminders for you all as we start back to school.
- Please remember that the January Choir Fee Payments will be due soon, if you have not paid your previous months choir fees, please due so immediately as we have bills to pay in the department.
- Please remember that all students need to check if their Electives have been posted correctly. Several students did not turn them in and it is worth 20% of their final grade. A few had no name. If you have not turned these in, contact your director.
- We still have lots of spots open for the Invitational Volunteer list, please sign up for a few spots and invite your friends and family to as well! It is necessary that we have FULL parental support for this event. If you have not signed up, please due so. If you would like to be a Lead Adult for one of the Pending spots, please contact our chairs Melissa Laughlin and Andrea Davis.
- We also have lots of trophies to still be sponsored, let’s see if we can get all the trophies sponsored in the next two weeks!
- The link below shows how to sign up for a volunteer spot or sponsor a trophy
Monday: Northern Lights Rehearsal from 3:30 to 6:30 and Northern Lights Orchestra from 5:15 to 7:00
Tuesday: Starlights Rehearsal from 6:30 to 9:30, Starlights Orchestra Rehearsal from 7:30 to 9:30 and Northern Lights Guys Rehearsal from 6:30 to 8:30
Wednesday: Northern Lights and Starlights Help Session from 4:00 to 5:00
Thursday: Northern Lights, Starlights and Northern Lights/Starlights Orchestra Rehearsal from 6:00 to 10:00