NL/SL/NLO/SLO/LW will be practicing tomorrow from 5-8 pending word from the administration. We will go with whatever they tell ALL coaches. If we are not granted permission, we will have to practice after school on Friday from 4-7. We know some of you might have to work, but we would appreciate it if you could see if you could get off of we do practice. According to all weather reports, weather and travel should be manageable by tomorrow.
Lyric Lights will not change this week, but will have a male-up rehearsal from 5-5:30 next Wednesday, 3/2
We will keep you posted via all networks of communication tomorrow as we find things out 🙂