Good Morning Northridge Parents and Students. Here are a few reminders for you this lovely Monday morning from your friends in the Choir Department!
- With the month of September upon us, that means it is time for the September Payment. If you have not made your September payment for Choir Fees, it is due on the 16th of this month, which would be this Friday.
- We still have spots open for the garage sale as well as a new Student sign-up for the Garage Sale. If you had not signed up, please do so TODAY!!! If you would like to donate any items, you may drop them off at the High School on Friday evening. Please share the news of the Garage Sale this Saturday 🙂
- Choir Parent meeting at 7:30 on Tuesday. All who come receive a FREE $10 wash from Caribbean Auto Spa. Thank you Lyle Miller! We will mainly be discussing Swingfry logistics and volunteer shifts, but it is very important, and we’d like to see as many parents there as possible. We have many spots open still for Swingfry, so please sign-up before you come to the meeting 🙂
- Reminder that there is a required NL parent meeting on Thursday, September 22, at 6:30pm. This 30-45 minute meeting will be a chance to meet other parents in the group, an opportunity to talk about volunteer opportunities, and to share what is going on with the group this year. We would like at least one parent/guardian for each student to attend.
- There will be a required Starlight parent meeting on Thursday, October 6, at 6:30pm in the choir room. We are asking for at least one parent/guardian of each student to attend this short 30-45 minute meeting.
- The Chaperone Sign-Up for Contest Season will be posted on the website sometime this week, if you are interested in chaperoning, please keep your eyes open for that 🙂