Good morning! I just have a couple of announcements I need to make to make sure it gets home to parents:
- Parent-teacher conferences are this evening and tomorrow evening. I look forward to speaking with many of you! However, I will not be available after 6:00pm on Thursday due to Northern Lights rehearsal that evening. I will be available all of Wednesday (today) and from 5-6pm on Thursday. Mrs. Yoder will be available both days to speak with parents of her students. We look forward to talking with you about your students and the wonderful things they are doing this year!
- In the previous post, we made a change to the SL calendar to accommodate for the sound check @ the Lerner. However, in doing so, we found out that SL would actually have less time to get ready that week of their show. SO, to ensure our ladies have ample time to be ready for this show, here is the updated plan for Tuesday, 10/25:
- Lerner sound check @ 6pm @ the Lerner Theatre
- Immediately following sound check: SL ladies return to NHS for a full dress rehearsal. We will resume rehearsal there and finish at 9:30.
- There will be no 5:30-7:30 practice for SL on Thursday, the 27th.
- NL will return to their original schedule for next week with practice from 6;30-9:30 instead of 8-10pm.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. We are so looking forward to the Lerner concert next weekend!