Hello everyone! We hope you had a wonderful Fall Break! We have a couple updates for you as we prepare for a very busy week!
- Tomorrow is the Lerner sound check for Northern Lights and Starlights. Both choirs and NLO need to meet at the Lerner at 6:00 in their choir shirts. Northern Lights be there by 6:15. Please enter through the Premier Arts doors on the side of the Lerner.
- After Starlights is done with their sound check, they are to head back to school and get hair, makeup and dresses on for the remaining of practice. Starlights should have hair done when arriving to the Sound Check to help with this time.
- Northern Lights will be complete by 7:15 tomorrow, afterwards we will need assistance packing up the risers.
- We still have quite a few spots open for Swing Fry volunteers and Bake Sale. Please watch for a post concerning that.
- The Chaperone Sign-Up for contest season is still open, please sign up if you are interested. We are unaware currently about fan seats, so if you would like to come with us, it would be wise to sign up.
- Make sure you are up to date on your Choir Fees. If you need to set a new payment plan, please contact Mr. Barker.
- There will be pictures in class on Thursday for Starlights and Varsity Lights. All remaining pictures will be on Friday. You will need a picture envelope for every group you are in. Please make sure you are responsible and have everything you need for your outfit for pictures.
- Lerner information will be given to students later this week in concern to Sunday and be posted on the website. The show will start at 3:30 and be done by 6.
Tuesday: Lerner Sound check 6:00-7:15, Starlights Rehearsal full dress till 9:30.
Wednesday: Northern Lights and Starlights Help Session 4:00-5:00
Thursday: Northern Lights from 6:30-9:30
Sunday: Lerner Performance starts at 3:30