Hello Choir Parents and Students! We have a lot of updates for you this week about what is going on in the Choir Department….please read all the details as it is important for all of you!!!
- Northern Lights will be caroling at Varns and Hoover this Friday evening from 6:30 to 7:00. Students received information in class and need to meet outside 10 minutes before their call time.
- We have a few spots that are in need of some volunteers for our Christmas Concert on December 9th. Please look at the link below to sign up today!
- Poinsettias are now for sale! You can purchase a beautiful Poinsettia for $10 and pick it up after the Christmas concert. Please support the Choirs and get a festive decoration as well!!!
- Mrs. Yoder is in need of 2 chaperones to assist with a Women’s Festival this Thursday from 8:30-3:30 at Saint Mary’s College. This trip will consist of Radiance and Chamber lights performing with other Women’s Choirs around the midwest and being critiqued by well known composers. During the trip, the choirs will perform, be critiqued, have lunch and take a campus tour. This is a great opportunity and an easy chaperoning gig. If you are interested please contact Mrs. Yoder today 🙂
- Please remember that your Choir Payments are due this week for November…if you have not paid yet, please do so.
- It is now time to purchase your ad bragging about your Choir Student in the Choir Program. This year it will cost $50 for 1/8 of the page. Please turn all your information into the Choir Department with your Check written to MMPA by November 21st!!!