Hello everyone! We hope you had a wonderful weekend…we only have a few more days till we all can relax with our loved ones over the Thanksgiving Holiday. On behalf of the Directors, Mr. Barker, Mrs. Yoder and I are thankful for all of our students and parent volunteers. If it were not for you, we would not be able to have the Department we do today.
- All choirs and NLO have a Dress Rehearsal on December 8th from 6:00 to 10:00. This has been on the calendar and reminded to all the students in class.
- ISSMA Solo and Ensemble registration and payments are due by this Tuesday
- Everyone should be up to date up to your November payment. If you are not, please contact Mr. Barker to make a revised payment plan.
- If you would like to do an add for the program as a shout out please email it to Melissa Laughlin no later then Monday, if you have any questions please email her at email@example.com. You can turn your picture and shout out to the choir office as well as your $50 payment written to MMPA to the choir office, or email Melissa the information.
- If your show choir student is absent on Monday and/or Tuesday, they must be caught up on the material covered by the next rehearsal.
- We still have spots open to volunteer for the Christmas Concert…please click the link below to sign up today!
- If you would like to purchase a poinsettia that will be on display at the concert for $10 a piece, please bring a check written to MMPA to the Choir Office.