Hello everyone! Thank you all who attended Joyful Sounds of the Season. We hope you enjoyed bringing in the holiday cheer with all of us in the Choir Department. Today will be a fast week as we prepare for the Holiday’s.
- The December Choir Fee Payment is due this week. Please make sure you pay accordingly. If you are unable to make the payment, please contact Mr. Barker to make further arrangements.
- We will be having a MMPA Board Meeting from 6:30 to 7:30. Immediately following the board meeting, we will be having a ALL CHOIR PARENT Meeting in the Choir room from 7:30 to 8:30. Please make sure you attend as we will be discussing future events in the Choir Department.
- The Chaperone List was posted last week. If your name was on it and your unable to chaperone the contest, please contact Mr. Davis with that information. We will be having a chaperone meeting following the January All Choir Parent Meeting.
- We will be having Invitation trophies sponsored once again this year. Please be on the look out for the information this week. This is a great time to get your employees as well as friends and family to support the Northridge Choral Invitational 🙂
- Please check the calendar online and the information Mr. Barker is passing out to be aware of rehearsals during break.
Monday: Northern Lights from 6:30 to 8:30
Tuesday: Starlights from 6:30 to 9:30
Wednesday: No Help Session due to Middle School Dress Rehearsal. We encourage you to meet as a small group during the week to run through parts for the Northern Lights and Starlights show.
Have great break 🙂