- the twenty-first distinct semiprime and the eleventh of the form 2×q.
- a nontotient
- The atomic number of tungsten
- The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on -615 August 8 and ended on 719 October 18. The duration of Saros series 74 was 1334.2 years, and it contained 75 solar eclipses.
- The designation of USA Interstate 74, a freeway that runs from Iowa to Ohio
- A hurricane or typhoon is a system with sustained winds of at least 74 MPH
- The number of the French department Haute-Savoie
- The number of spots that need to be filled for the 2017 Northridge Choral Invitational!!!
Please click the link below and sign up today. We are asking that if you child is in the Choir Department that at least 1 Family Member sign up for a shift. This is one of the largest fundraisers that we have and the money goes back in towards the Northridge Choral Students!
What are the perks of volunteering at the Northridge Choral Invitaional? Well funny you should ask:
- You get to show support for one of the best Choir Programs in Indiana
- You have the opportunity to build relationships with other Choir Families while you work with them
- You get in FREE to watch the shows for the day (normally a $10-$15 cost)
- You get to watch some of the best show choirs, concert choirs and soloist in the circuit and you do not have to travel far
What we are asking is for you to sign up for 1 or more shifts, share this with your family and friends to sign up as well. Our goal is to have all the volunteer slots filled by next Monday. That means we need to have 10.5 slots filled a day! We know you can do it….please show your support and let’s work together and make this happen 🙂