From Mrs. Yoder:
Only 5 weeks left of school. How quickly this year has gone!
This week, we have the privilege of hosting an ISSMA event. Northridge High School has been selected to host 20 choirs from high schools in northern Indiana for their final choir competition. We would be honored to have you assist with this event. It only takes approximately 1 1/2 hours of your day on Saturday…and you can select the time that works best for your schedule. We need only 1 student and 1 adult per shift. This is a great opportunity for a parent and child to spend some quality time together. It is very simple.
- Sign-in at the Information Table in the auditorium lobby.
- Meet your choir in the Field House.
- Walk your choir to the Band Room for Warm-up.
- Walk your choir to the Stage for their 15 minute performance.
- Walk your choir to the Dance Studio for Sight-reading.
- Walk your choir back to the Fieldhouse.
- Thank them for coming to Northridge.
- Enjoy the rest of your day!
Isn’t that easy? And what a great way to show off Northridge Hospitality!
Please click on “Volunteer Sign Up” to volunteer your time.