Hello everyone! We hope you have had an excellent summer break so far! Our first get together for the 2017-2018 Choirs is right around the corner. Below is some information about the Icebreaker coming up on July 8th.
Where: Rayburn’s (60650 County Road 21 Goshen, Indiana)
Who: All Parents and Students of Northern Lights, Starlight’s, Northern Lights Orchestra and Light Works Crew for the 2017-2018 Season.
Time: The Icebreaker starts at 5:00, socializing and swimming begins at 4:00.
What should you bring?
· Seniors – Drinks
· Juniors – Dessert
· Sophomore – Side Dishes
· Freshman– No Food Required
· Bring Swimsuit and towel if you want to swim
· Blanket or Chairs for sitting around
· EVERYONE – $40 Transportation Fee and $50 Deposit toward Choir Fees, Code of Conduct & Permission to Travel Form (Extra forms will be available at the Icebreaker.)
Please bring your fee payments to Icebreaker or mail to the High School BEFORE the first day of Camp.
If you have any questions please let’s us know! Have a great week 🙂
I need your help with the interview process for the new choir director. WHEN: Thursday, June 22, 2017
TIME: 12:45-4:00 P.M. (Probably will be done by 3:30) You must stay the entire time.
WHERE: NHS Choir Room (Enter Door #16)
WHAT TO WEAR: Something nice & professional. Remember that the candidates will be dressed professionally, however, ties & jackets do NOT need to be worn. Shorts are fine as long as they are not too short or tight. This is your only time to make a first impression. Please make it a great one!
WHAT WILL YOU DO: Each candidate will do warm-ups with you and then work on sections of “Bogoroditse Devo”. You will be expected to follow their directions, sit tall and pay very close attention.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, June 20th with your RSVP of “yes” or “no”. I must hear from everyone who was a sophomore or junior this past year in Lyric Lights.
Please make sure they all get this message.
Reminder: everyone in the 17-18 show choirs (NL and SL) are to be measured for their costumes TODAY before 7pm (incoming freshmen can be fitted by 7:30pm). If you haven’t already come for your fitting, please do so now!
The awards are at 7:00 and the orientation is right after. Please have at least one adult for every student who is involved next year 🙂
Hello everyone! We have a couple reminders for you.
- This evening is Choir Awards at 7:30 in the Auditorium, following Choir Awards around 8:30 there will be Orientation for next years members.
- All Electives are due this week.
- Lyric Lights needs to be prepared to present their Finals on Tuesday.
- If you ordered a shirt from Vania Brown and did not pick it up on Friday, please do so tomorrow evening. She does have some extra shirts if you did not purchase one ahead of time.
On behalf of all the staff at Northridge Choirs and the MMPA Board, thank you for all your dedication and support as well as passion you have showed towards us and our students. Without each and every one of you, we would not be able to perform to the level of excellence as we do today 🙂
Have a great summer and we will update you as we know more!!!
Hello all! We have a few updates for this week 🙂
- Our Spring Concert is this Friday Tickets prices are as followed: Adults $6, Student $3 & 5 & under free
- Students need to be dressed and ready by 6:00 on Friday with the show beggining at 7:30.
- Awards (7:00) & Orientation (8:00) will be in the Auditorium on Monday May 22nd.
Hello all! Congrats to Starlights and Lyric Lights for your outstanding placement out of all the Choirs in the state. We have a few updates for parents as we slowly prepare for the end of the year.
- If you want a Choir tshirt, please have your form to Vania Brown by tomorrow.
- There will be the May Choir Parent Meeting at 7:30 in the Choir Room.